Share my passion

Follow me on my journey through Motherhood, the Divine world of Raw Organic Eating, Greater Spiritual Awarness and a life that will eventually lead to Self Sufficiency and Complete Contentment.......This is my journey.....



Monday 30 May 2011

A little detox to begin with....

The main purpose behind creating this blog is to share with a few interested friends my raw eating lifestyle, but can feel it is already going to develop beyond that as I begin to share many more aspects about my life. I have been following the raw lifestyle for almost six months and have found a deeper passion and respect for food. We have been a long term organic family, vegetarians for almost two years and then the natural progression was to turn to raw. I have stepped easily onto this path of raw eating as it connects so easily with my beliefs and desires, therefore feel I want to share this passion with everyone.
I mark the first day of creating my first blog with the details of this months detox, which also happened to start today. I generally like to give my digestion a break once a month around the new moon period and do a simple juice fast for a few days. Today is the first day of this detox. I have woken to a glass of pure water and have drank only that for the duration of the first day. I'm feeling a little hungry of course considering it has been 24 hours since I ate, but I do know that it will pass and I will start to feel the great effects of fasting, as my digestion slows and takes a break as the body goes into housekeeping mode.
I am looking forward to a freshly squeezed juice of oranges, apples and pineapples when I wake in the morning. Mmm, my mouth is watering at the thought. I am very fortunate that Michael is very supportive of this lifestyle and once again has joined me in my fasting. I have made a fresh juice for him to take to work tommorrow to enjoy.   
So no pictures yet of any delicious raw creations made from my kitchen..they will have to wait untill I have detoxed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment