Share my passion

Follow me on my journey through Motherhood, the Divine world of Raw Organic Eating, Greater Spiritual Awarness and a life that will eventually lead to Self Sufficiency and Complete Contentment.......This is my journey.....



Thursday 14 July 2011

Raw Kelp noodles in a creamy cheese sauce



After being out of stock of raw kelp noodles for a couple of months, I finally have a new batch tucked away in my fridge.
I love raw kelp noodles and after only getting a parcel of them yesterday, I have chewed into my second packet already. Last night I used a portion in my usual nightly raw miso soup to add extra body and tonight I made a delicious raw creamy cheese kelp noodle dish. This style of dish can be so simple and extremely versatile as the base ingredients can stay the same but the sauce can be alternated giving the dish a totally different outcome. Here is today's version: Raw kelp noodles in a creamy cheese sauce



Raw Kelp noodles in a cheesy cream sauce

Raw Creamy cheese sauce

In a high speed blender add the list of following ingredients to create a smooth cheesy sauce
a large handful each of soaked macadamias and soaked cashews
juice of half a small lemon
1/4 cup of nutritional yeast
pinch of salt
4 or more garlic cloves
1 teaspoon agave
1/8 cup of water

Assembly:
In a bowl add 
a packet of rinsed raw kelp noodles
a handful of garden fresh cherry tomatoes chopped in half
a mix of shredded greens and herbs from the garden such as baby spinach, cos lettuce, silver beet, parsley, oregano, chives
a punnet of swiss brown organic mushroom that have been sliced and marinated in a little olive oil and salt.

Massage a portion of the raw creamy cheese sauce over ingredients and serve topped with freshly cracked pepper and granulated garlic.

Left over sauce will be used in the following days to make something else delicious...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment