Share my passion

Follow me on my journey through Motherhood, the Divine world of Raw Organic Eating, Greater Spiritual Awarness and a life that will eventually lead to Self Sufficiency and Complete Contentment.......This is my journey.....



Saturday 16 July 2011

Some tasty raw appetizers

I had some extra raw cheesy cream left over from last nights kelp noodle dish so I thought I would use it to create some wonderful little appetizers as a trial for this weekends Raw Food Workshop I am conducting on Saturday. I was extremely pleased with the results, both taste and appearance. I enjoyed them immensely as did the husband who queried me on when I would be opening my restaurant? Simple but stylish.

Tomato stack with raw pesto and raw cream sauce

Raw mushroom and spinach with cream cheese stack
I will share the recipe after my workshop on Saturday just to keep a few surprises for the day.

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing- hehe. cant wait for the workshop :)

    ReplyDelete