Share my passion

Follow me on my journey through Motherhood, the Divine world of Raw Organic Eating, Greater Spiritual Awarness and a life that will eventually lead to Self Sufficiency and Complete Contentment.......This is my journey.....



Sunday 3 July 2011

Spicy BBQ Raw Kale Chips

I love Kale chips, the kids love Kale chips, the husband loves kale chips, we all love kale chips!
Rhody has been requesting spicy Kale chips, so I made up a batch and he hasn't had his hands out of the bowl since.

Blend together in a high speed blender:
1 cup of dates
1 cup of sundried tomatoes
3 or more cloves of garlic
sprinkle of cumin and paprika
1/2 cup of water
2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
as much fresh chili or chili powder you can handle



Place your washed and de-stemed fresh kale pieces in a large bowl



Then pour over the spicy tomato paste. Using your hands massage through until all pieces of kale is covered and then even spread over teflex dehydrator trays.





I left my batch to dry overnight and into the next day. I like my kale chips crispy so the longer they dehydrate, the crispier they become. This is just one of the flavours I like to make and seems to be Rhody's favourite.


No comments:

Post a Comment