Share my passion

Follow me on my journey through Motherhood, the Divine world of Raw Organic Eating, Greater Spiritual Awarness and a life that will eventually lead to Self Sufficiency and Complete Contentment.......This is my journey.....



Saturday 2 July 2011

Raw Miso Soup




I love sitting around the fire on a cold day, sipping on a comforting bowl of raw Miso and seaweed soup. It seems the kids enjoy it too. After gently warming a saucepan of filtered water on the stove to a luke warm temperature, I then sprinkled in a little dash of ground ginger, crushed 3 fresh cloves of garlic and dropped in, sliced up 1 mild chili from the garden and popped it in, tore up a bunch or raw seaweed strands and placed in, scooped 1 tablesspoon of Barley Miso and stired in and then sat down to enjoy my beautiful raw soup. Then the kids hovered, had one taste and it was not mine anymore!

Mmm, whats that? Let me have a try.

Mmm, I like it, I need a bigger spoon!
Dont eat it all, let me have some!

   
Yum, seaweed!

All gone, raw garlic, chilis, seaweed and all!
None for Mum....

No comments:

Post a Comment