Share my passion

Follow me on my journey through Motherhood, the Divine world of Raw Organic Eating, Greater Spiritual Awarness and a life that will eventually lead to Self Sufficiency and Complete Contentment.......This is my journey.....



Monday 30 May 2011

Where to Start? How about an introduction.....

As with all things, they have to start somewhere, and I am starting here, an introduction of myself.
I am a mother of two very vibrant and free spirited young children. Rhody my son is two years old and my daughter Starzi is five years old. I am also a wife to a wonderful man Michael, who happens to be very overworked and under appreciated at the moment. We live in a mining town in Western Australia and we are working towards creating an organic, self sufficient, raw lifestyle back East where we will unschool our children and detach ourselves from the 'unhealthy', conventional ways of modern living that is now considered 'normal'. This is something that has been progressing within our dreams over the last 10 years as a married couple...yearning to raise our children freely amongst the beauty of nature, being self sufficent in our lives, removing the need to live within, and reliant on, the 'system'...the system being, what we are all mislead to believe is normal and expected..the life cycle of work, earn, spend, consume..work, earn, spend, consume... 
I think the hardest part for most people is recognising that we dont have to live within that self destructing cycle and that living is greater than this. Once you can understand this, your journey to contentment begins........

No comments:

Post a Comment