Share my passion

Follow me on my journey through Motherhood, the Divine world of Raw Organic Eating, Greater Spiritual Awarness and a life that will eventually lead to Self Sufficiency and Complete Contentment.......This is my journey.....



Thursday 10 November 2011

More teasers for my comming workshop and a couple of quick raw balls of bliss

Today I have found myself again highly energised on a 'raw high' as I created a few more exciting new recipes to share at my next workshop and a couple of quick and easy bliss balls for the family as I used up some excess almond meal and coconut pulp.

Lunch was these fantastic little raw 'spring rolls' which were enjoyed like this:





And then like this as a packed lunch for the husband:


I also whipped up these quick and tasty little raw bliss balls using left over coconut pulp from making fresh coconut milk recently.

Recipe: Raw Chocolate and coconut bliss balls
Combine in a bowl:
pulp of one brown coconut after making fresh coconut milk (or you can use 1 cup of dried coconut)
1/4 cup of cacao powder
pinch of salt
dash of vanilla powder
1/2 cup of chopped activated almonds (or any chopped nuts will do)
Add:
1/2 cup of raw honey
1/4 cup of coconut oil
Mix until well combined and shape into balls.
Roll in a little cacao powder to finish




Then I made some tasty little raw 'jam drops' using left over almond pulp.

Recipe: Raw 'Jam Drops'
Combine in a bowl:
left over almond pulp (about 1 cup)
5 dates that have been pushed through a juicer with the flat plate
1/4 cup of honey
dash of vanilla powder
dash of cinnamon
1/4 cup of coconut oil
Roll into balls and make an indent with your thumb to add the jam drop(mixture will not stick extremely well so take care when pressing in the hole for the jam.)

Add a dollop of raw jam by just blending any type of fruit. I used mulberries. If jam becomes too runny, just squeeze excess liquid out through a nut bag. Keep liquid for smoothies or drink as is. You can also add a small amount of honey for more sweetner or to thicken. (or you could use store bought jam from a jar but it wont be raw)  

These were disappearing quicker than I could jam them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment