Share my passion

Follow me on my journey through Motherhood, the Divine world of Raw Organic Eating, Greater Spiritual Awarness and a life that will eventually lead to Self Sufficiency and Complete Contentment.......This is my journey.....



Wednesday 9 November 2011

Sneek peek at whats comming to my next workshop in a couple of weeks......

Today I was delighted to find my enthusiasm re-emerge  for creating raw delights as I trialed this fantastic new Phad Thai noodle recipe....and the results were amazing! So, I have decided to include it at my next workshop. Here is a picture before it was devoured.

Raw Phad Thai noodle
And here is another favourite that I will be sharing on the day of the workshop. Raw pasta pesto.

Raw Pasta pesto
Looking forward to creating and trialling a few more recipes over the next couple of weeks to share at the workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment