Share my passion

Follow me on my journey through Motherhood, the Divine world of Raw Organic Eating, Greater Spiritual Awarness and a life that will eventually lead to Self Sufficiency and Complete Contentment.......This is my journey.....



Tuesday 13 December 2011

My new favourite 'tangy cheese' raw kale chips

My friend introduced me to these fabulous flavoured raw kale chips recently and so I just had to make a batch of my own...well this is actually my 3rd batch as I love them so much!

They are so simple, just toss in the following ingredients and dehydrate!

Tear up 2 bunch of washed and destemed kale and toss through:
about 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast, juice of half a lemon or lime, couple of pinches of salt and a couple of tablespoons of olive oil.  

Its that simple and they taste amazing!


Raw 'tangy cheese' kale chips

No comments:

Post a Comment