Share my passion

Follow me on my journey through Motherhood, the Divine world of Raw Organic Eating, Greater Spiritual Awarness and a life that will eventually lead to Self Sufficiency and Complete Contentment.......This is my journey.....



Sunday 2 October 2011

A new day

Today is a new day, a new day to cherish, enjoy and just be.



I began my morning with a cleansing session of yoga as I drained my body of negativity and allowed the mind to find peace.  Taking focus off my perception of the difficulties of a raw lifestyle, looking past my ego and looking within, I have found reassurance. A reassurance to follow my heart and my desire without restriction and judgement.

I choose to indulge in pure food in its raw state, but I accept compromises in this lifestyle and will not feel judgement in doing so. I want to radiate my love for all that is natural and share my vision with others towards a world of union. I don't want to be labeled 'raw' and live up to the expectations of maintaining a perceived standard from this label, being excluded as being difficult to cater for or being judged as deprived or undernourished. I want to indulge, share, enjoy and connect -ideals that are shared by most whether raw or not. 

I am reminded of my interpretation of the message His Holiness the Dalai Lama shared with his audience during a conversation in Perth earlier this year:

'When our actions are of a compassionate nature and we make decisions based on a holistic and ethical attitude for the long term future then we will find inner peace as we live as one with the universe'       

This statement reassures my truth that my path is the right one for me. And I will follow it without pressure, limits, judgement or grief. I will just let the road unfold and be in each moment as it does.    

No comments:

Post a Comment