Share my passion

Follow me on my journey through Motherhood, the Divine world of Raw Organic Eating, Greater Spiritual Awarness and a life that will eventually lead to Self Sufficiency and Complete Contentment.......This is my journey.....



Sunday 2 October 2011

Simple raw celery filled sticks

Ok, back onto the good bits - yummy food full of goodness, simplicity and the essence of nature.

These were inspired by childhood memories of cream cheese filled celery sticks enjoyed as a kid.

I made 2 versions - one cheese filled and the other I like to call 'ants on a log'

Raw Cream cheese filled celery sticks
Recipe:
Blend until smooth a cup of macadamia nuts with a dash of apple cider vinegar, pinch of salt, squeeze of lemon juice and enough water to allow for blending - about 1/8 cup. You can add nutritional yeast for a more cheesy flavour.
Simply spread on celery sticks and enjoy. 
Starzi loved these.

Raw cream cheese filled celery sticks

'Ants on a log'
Recipe:
Using raw home made almond butter, simply spread on celery sticks and top with 'ants' (currents)

'Ants on a log'

  A novel and simple way to get kids to eat celery!

No comments:

Post a Comment