Share my passion

Follow me on my journey through Motherhood, the Divine world of Raw Organic Eating, Greater Spiritual Awarness and a life that will eventually lead to Self Sufficiency and Complete Contentment.......This is my journey.....



Friday 21 October 2011

Next Workshop Dates announced!


Listen up everyone, I am announcing the next raw food demo's!!!!!!!

As a follow up from the last workshop on raw breakfast ideas, I will be sharing some simple raw lunch and dinner ideas. Meals that can be made quickly with minimal ingredients. These meals can be served as an entire meal, or incorporated as a large portion with a cooked meal to help family members transition to increase their raw...
intake. I want to share how to make raw pasta's, 'stirfrys' and curries. I only plan to make about 5 different dishes on the day so it does not become to overwhelming for me or the attendees!

And more exciting news - I will be also preparing for another follow up workshop in December on Desserts! Yay, thats right - sweet, nutritional raw desserts! Plenty of great ideas to serve and impress at this years comming Xmas events - guilt free sweet treats! I will be sharing recipes on making raw cheesecake, chocolate and fudge layered cakes and some other little things!

And if you cant make it to my workshop, I will have handouts from the days available to be purchased and downloaded from this blog, so look out for that

And here come the dates!..............
 
 
Comming Raw Workshop dates: Kalgoorlie

November: 26th Saturday 12pm
Delicious Dinners - Stirfries, curries and pastas
December: 3rd Saturday 12pm
Delectable Desserts - Cheesecakes, chocolates, caramels and fudge

$30 per workshop
Contact me to book your space as numbers are limited!
 
Please email me on peta@rawharmony.com.au if you would like to attend!
 
Looking forward to sharing some great ideas with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment