Share my passion

Follow me on my journey through Motherhood, the Divine world of Raw Organic Eating, Greater Spiritual Awarness and a life that will eventually lead to Self Sufficiency and Complete Contentment.......This is my journey.....



Tuesday 2 August 2011

Announcing Next Raw Workshop Date!


 

If you would like to learn more about the benefits of a RAW FOOD lifestyle and want to know how to incorporate simple ‘living’ meals into your daily life, then join me at my next ‘Raw Food Workshop’

I wanted to devote an entire workshop to just breakfast. It can be really hard to incorporate more living food into your daily life, sometimes overwhelming, so I wanted to make it more simple, so I have decided to hold a workshop on just breakfast time so that everyone can enjoy at least one meal a day that can be 100% raw!
I will show you how to make a selection of simple raw breakfast ideas that will soon become every ones favourite meal of the day.
These meals will be nutritional, satisfying, simple and even possible to incorporate as packed breakfasts for busy working people as I regularly do for Michael.
There will be a variety of dishes that will be sampled on the day including:
puddings
porridges
pancakes
Parfaits
Smoothies
Mueslis
crepes
and breakfast cakes!

When: 10th September at 10am

Where: 183 Collins Street Piccadilly

Cost: $30 (limited to 10 places)

Contact: Peta  on 90914226 or peta@rawharmony.com.au

To book your spot!

       

                                   

4 comments:

  1. Only 4 spaces left..get in quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Workshop is now FULL! All spaces are booked. I will still take bookings and start a waiting list for those unexpected last minute cancelations so please still register your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have actually now increased the number of attendees to 12. What a fantastic response - Thankyou for your enthusiasm - how could I say no to sharing the riches of a raw food lifestyle to more people!

    ReplyDelete