Share my passion

Follow me on my journey through Motherhood, the Divine world of Raw Organic Eating, Greater Spiritual Awarness and a life that will eventually lead to Self Sufficiency and Complete Contentment.......This is my journey.....



Monday 1 August 2011

Colourful raw lunches

A table full of raw food can be so appealing with all the wonderful colours provided by mother nature.

Here is our 'Rainbow of colours' raw lunch.

A rainbow of raw colour!
  
Simple platters of mixed vegetables, fruit, nuts and seed is the simplest way to make a 'Raw rainbow of colour'. I love to make these up as it is always the most appealing way for everyone to enjoy a meal so each family member can design their own plate with their own preferences. Its the most kid friendly way to eat!
My kids like to make up 'funny faces' using a selection from the platter before eating. This is a novel way to get my kids to experiment and sample different flavours.

I simply cut up a variety of produce on hand and add a side dressing and let everyone help themselves.

Serve yourself 'kid friendly' raw platter
Raw pizzas are also a great way to make a 'raw rainbow of colour' and are super simple if bases are made in advance. I like to make a small batch of pizza sizes in a range of sizes, or generally just use what ever dehydrated raw crackers I have on hand.

Just top with a basic raw tomato sauce and load up with a combination of colourful toppings.

A raw pizza full of life and colour!  

No comments:

Post a Comment