Share my passion

Follow me on my journey through Motherhood, the Divine world of Raw Organic Eating, Greater Spiritual Awarness and a life that will eventually lead to Self Sufficiency and Complete Contentment.......This is my journey.....



Sunday 11 September 2011

Breakfast workshop! A wonderful day of raw

What a fulfilling experience to share with enthusiastic people the benefits or a raw lifestyle. Yesterday, I conducted my 5th raw food workshop and had an awesome time. We made nut milks, porridge's, puddings, parfaits, crepes, pancakes and lots more. I really believe raw living is better for not only our wellness, spiritually, emotionally and physically, but it also is better for our majestic mother earth and all that live within it. Raw living connects us back to what is pure and simple and I am thrilled to be able to share my passion and belief with interested people who I think will make a difference. Thank you to those that attended and I hope that I have made a small difference in your lives for the better.

Here is some examples of what we made:
Raw cacao pops

Raw fruit and nut crumble (dehydrated)

Raw fruit and nut crumble (Fresh)

Almond milk

Rolled oat porridge

Oat and macadamia porridge

Raw chia porridge

Buckwheaties mix

Raw pancakes

With pudding

Crepes with cream filling

Apple crumble

Parfaits

Fresh young coconut milk
And a few more things.......

For the first time I am very excited to share my workshop handouts with everyone. I have made them available for just $5AUD. This handout is a comprehensive step by step photo guide to making all of my favourite breakfast recipes. Each recipe has a thorough explanation to making each and also has a lot of alternative ideas if using substituted ingredients. In total there is 19 simple and delicious recipes across 13 pages!

Recipes include:

Nut or Seed Milk
Nut Milk smoothie
Raw Rolled oat porridge
Raw Banana and Macadamia Rolled oats
Raw Chia porridge blended
Raw Chia porridge seeded
Fruit and nut crumble breakfast
Fruit and Nut crumble dry cereal
Buckwheaties
Buckwheaties Mix
Raw Cacao Pops
Young coconut drink (how to open a young coconut)
Raw breakfast pudding - Chocolate mousse
Raw breakfast pudding - Macadamia and coconut cream
Raw fruit and pudding parfaits
Raw breakfast pancakes
Raw banana and nut dehydrated pancakes
Raw fruit crepes
Raw coconut crepes


My workshop handout is available to purchase as a pdf for $5AUD.
You can order through Paypal and I will email it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment