Share my passion

Follow me on my journey through Motherhood, the Divine world of Raw Organic Eating, Greater Spiritual Awarness and a life that will eventually lead to Self Sufficiency and Complete Contentment.......This is my journey.....



Wednesday 7 September 2011

Some raw yummies from today

I have been busy making final adjustments and testing recipes in preparation for this weekends raw food 'breakfast' workshop. Here is a small 'teaser' of what is to come..
Raw Cream filled crepes

Raw apple and crunchy nut crumble

And here is something Michael made today and thought it was worthy of a photo...so here it is:

Cashews with raw chocolate sauce



Recipe: Cashews with raw chocolate sauce
Mix until combined equal parts of melted coconut oil, cacao powder and honey. Adjust quantities to suit personal preference.
Pour over cashews and enjoy. Chocolate sauce can be set hard in the fridge for a different effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment