Share my passion

Follow me on my journey through Motherhood, the Divine world of Raw Organic Eating, Greater Spiritual Awarness and a life that will eventually lead to Self Sufficiency and Complete Contentment.......This is my journey.....



Sunday 25 September 2011

Second day of my Spring detox

Just a quick update on my current spring detox as we lead up to new moon.

Today I indulged on my second day of fasting, incorporating freshly squeezed apple juice and deliciously sweet young coconut water to my day.



I spent the morning enjoying a low energetic, yet deep yoga session with the gorgeous Hayley at the local YMCA before attending the yearly Spring festival at Hammond Park under a blazing warm spring day till late afternoon, surrounded in stalls, people, entertainment and the endless wafting smells of sausage sizzles and hot chips, without a tickle in the tummy.

Tonight as I sip on the remainder of my juice and relax, I find a sense of stillness in my body and a sense of peace in my mind.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment