Share my passion

Follow me on my journey through Motherhood, the Divine world of Raw Organic Eating, Greater Spiritual Awarness and a life that will eventually lead to Self Sufficiency and Complete Contentment.......This is my journey.....



Monday 26 September 2011

Third day of detox

As the third day of my detox ends, I still feel a sense of lightness in my body, but not a starving hunger that would be assumed. My energy levels have maintained to a regular level as I went about doing the usual housekeeping and mothering chores throughout the day.
I did notice an increase in irritability today though which came as a surprise as I felt so calm yesterday. I have heard that not only are toxins released during a fast period, but also emotion stresses can surface. I think a few irritable emotions were released today and hope I feel a little more relaxed tomorrow. 

Tomorrow we celebrate the 'dark moon' or 'new moon' as we end the last cycle of the moons phases and begin the journey into the next. This will be the last day of my juice fast. Tomorrow is a very powerful day to release old habits and let go of emotional hangups. It is also an important day to make new goals and set forth new beginnings as we celebrate the coming new cycle of the moon.  I will be setting myself a new moon challenge which I will finalise tomorrow, setting new goals towards simplified eating, greater physical health and achieving a greater spiritual connection. 

Both Michael and I will also be jointly setting some financial goals to prepare for our long awaited journey towards reaching our dream lifestyle of self sufficiency on our destined parcel of land back east. Finally after almost 10 years of discovering and searching, we will soon be in a position financially and spiritually to find our 'space of love' and start living a life we were meant to live.


No comments:

Post a Comment