Share my passion

Follow me on my journey through Motherhood, the Divine world of Raw Organic Eating, Greater Spiritual Awarness and a life that will eventually lead to Self Sufficiency and Complete Contentment.......This is my journey.....



Wednesday 29 June 2011

Announcement for my next Raw Food Workshop!

Yay! I am excited to announce the date for my fourth Raw Food Workshop. Be sure to mark on your calenders Saturday the 23rd July 2011 and keep it free so you can attend!

I will have full details of what the workshop will involve in the next following days, but to give you an idea of what we will be doing, I have decided to dedicate the day to teaching the principles and basic techniques required to prepare raw meals at home.
I will attempt to help everyone have a better understanding of this style of eating and give everyone the confidence to go home afterwards and be able to invent and create their own gourmet delicacies. I will also be discussing some details on raw living, how to incorporate a higher portion of raw into your families life, green smoothies, detoxing and fasting, ingredient substituting, answering your questions, open discussion and plenty of yummy things to create and taste.

I want to emphasise this workshop on simplicity and learning the basic skills and principles needed to boost confidence and add appeal to a raw living lifestyle.

I hope you can attend this fun and informative workshop!

3 comments:

  1. hey Peta,
    Thanks for the email. I cant make it to this workshop but would love to try and come to another one. My dad has been a raw foodie for years now and has inspired me too. I have only dabbles so far but..green smoothies and a few other thing.
    Great to see your blog
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marissa,
    Thats wonderful that your Dad is a Raw Foodie! You are lucky to have such close inspiration. Im glad you are dabbling in the exciting world of raw..I will keep you informed on other raw demo dates and hopefully we can catch up again after so many years..

    ReplyDelete