Share my passion

Follow me on my journey through Motherhood, the Divine world of Raw Organic Eating, Greater Spiritual Awarness and a life that will eventually lead to Self Sufficiency and Complete Contentment.......This is my journey.....



Friday 10 June 2011

Day 5 last day of Detox......




It’s the last day of my detox and I am still on a juice high. It’s truly a regenerating feeling for your mind and body to detox regularly. I value the feeling of emptiness and contentment in my body as I allow it time to perform routine maintenance without being clogging down with the constant supply of food. I also value the increase in energy that I have felt over the past five days. I enjoyed a good hour and a half yoga session at the YMCA tonight and felt a deeper connection with the breathing exercises because my stomach was entirely empty.  I also extremely value the break I had from constantly preparing meals for all the family for almost a week. It’s not only a detox for the body, but also a detox from the labour and endless preparation of food. The long absence from food for this week has slowly renewed my appetite and interest again and I am definitely looking forward to chewing into one of my juicy organic pears in the morning, and maybe followed by a crisp organic pink lady apple. I am also keen to tuck into a fresh bowl of my sprouts topped with a creamy avocado… The simple pleasures of eating have been revived!

No comments:

Post a Comment